Making a difference through innovative sponsorship acquisition and impactful cause marketing.
The History of Pegasus Marketing Group
Ralph Howard Hansen, Jr. founded Pegasus in 1983 and quickly developed and managed a successful quarter century of Tier 1 sponsorships for the Paul Newman-Carl Haas Indy Car Team. Hansen’s experience with the business of racing date to his first-ever job as assistant to IMS owner Anton ‘Tony’ Hulman. Pegasus has worked extensively with firms such as Eli Lilly and Co., McDonald’s Corporation, Gillette,Texaco, Kmart, Budweiser, Coca-Cola, Energizer and Walgreens.
Ralph Hansen & Paul Newman
A Cause Marketing Success Story
Pegasus Marketing Group is very proud of the fact that it has been an innovator and implementer of many highly successful Cause Marketing campaigns, that have greatly benefited many worthy organizations, foundations, and charities. Cause Marketing is nothing new to Pegasus Marketing. Pegasus has been conceiving and executing effective Cause Marketing campaigns for over 25 years. We have raised tens of millions of dollars by working with both major corporations and public campaigns that have benefited the following organization and corporate partners:
• Kmart Kids Race Against Drugs
• The Hole in The Wall Camps (founded by our client Paul Newman)
• Newman's Own Foundation
• Catholic Charities and St. Martin de Porres High School
• The David Foster Foundation
• JDRF Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
• The Joslin Center (Diabetes Research)
• The Dream Foundation
• Make a Wish via David Hasselhoff's Race For Life program
• Ronald McDonald House Charities
• World Children's Day
Pegasus Marketing Group worked together with IMS Productions to create this video tribute to our former client, Paul Newman.